Sunday, October 3, 2010



October 3, 2010

I leave tomorrow for the Big Island and I have lots to do before I leave. Today I rode an hour and half with some tempo/race effort and bricked that with a :30 run also with tempo. I feel that I look in shape, especially when I see the veins in my legs and the abs I hadn't seen in a few years but to be honest I feel sluggish and achy. No need to panic, I know this is normal when you taper for a big race. It is by far not uncommon. I need to do some laundry, some packing, and some lesson planning for school. So next posts will be from Hawaii... ALOHA!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck coach!!!! We'll be following you online. Hooah! Semper P!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Coach You Will do amazing!! I believe in you!! Just know that with you doing this Ironman you have inspired me to continue with my want to train for triathlons!! Good Luck
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do work Montoya! I know you'll kick butt for sure! I'm sure you already know but the whole team is proud to have a coach like you! We all miss you and wish you luck :) GTWD! But dont over do it lol make sure you relax and take a nap in a hammock for me! Oh and tell Emma I said hi :) see ya soon! -Bran

    ReplyDelete