Friday, October 8, 2010

Tick...tick...tick...

Time is going by way too quickly here on the Big Island. The race is within 24 hours and I think I was asked if I was nervous by just about everyone in the condo and a few text messages to boot. I have to admit the butterflies are waking up.

One thing I would like to let everyone know is that I will be wearing a GPS device all day that will allow you to track my progress online in real time with much better results than the standard ironman.com athlete tracker where splits do not appear until you cross a timing mat placed out on the course.

If you are using a computer, laptop, iPhone use this link www.trackmyathlete.com/vemap.aspx?name=038500

If you are using a blackberry or any non flash device use this link www.trackmyathlete.com/pda.aspx?name=038500

I will turn it on today and go for a practice run so it should even work later today so just try it out and make sure it's working and you understand it.

If you use this tracking service and have another window opened to ironman.com for live video on race day you will have the ultimate viewing option available.

I feel like I should be doing stuff besides on the iPad so I better get moving. Bike check in is later today and I still need to go for a final little spin before that to make sure everything is good.

Thank you all for your support, I feel very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment