Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 10: 4/24/2010

The last 2 days were nothing to brag about so I won't. We had awful weather on Thursday with cold, rain, wind and hail. Yesterday we had our home track meet and it was just cold and windy.

Today is warmer but still windy. I waited for the mail to be delivered before I headed to the pool because I knew my birthday present from my wife was on its way. She got me a swimman waterproof mp3 player. I charged it enough to get me through a workout and I have to say it was nice to have some music to listen to. I didn't swim any faster but my 3200 yard workout did go by very quickly. Simply said, it was cool to listen to music.

When I got home my good friend EP was already waiting for me at my house with his bike and the 2 of us headed out for a bike. It was windy and no fun on the way out but really easy on the way home. We rode 26 miles together. Now I'm gonna eat some dinner and get ready for prom. I am a chaperone and I was originally planning on taking Lindsey with me but with Grace being sick and the lack of babysitters (because of prom) I am taking Emma! I'm looking forward to it and hopefully some better weather tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment