Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 14: 4/28/2010

It was supposed to be really windy today according to the forecasts so I had an early alarm set so I could get up and get my run finished in the calm and crisp morning air. It can be a little tough getting out of a comfortable bed but once I am out the door and moving it feels great and I even got 2 congratulations on Kona from joggers I passed. Being up early is like a select club of people dedicated to being fit. Plus, Socorro seems so much nicer in the morning?

workout number 2 was a 3000 yard swim after track practice. I got there a little late so I had to swim a straight 2000 right away to ensure I got the yardage in before it closed. This was the fourth time I have swum with my swimman and I have to honestly say it has only been perfect the first time :( Today I tried putting some neosporin on the ear buds to help with the seal and I pretty much only heard from one side the entire swim. Annoying. It has a 30 day return policy so it better hurry up and start cooperating or it's adios. I think I'll try the smaller earbuds that it came with and hopefully that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment