Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 153: 9/14/2010

I wish I would have gotten up early and gotten in something but was just too tired from the late workout last night. Instead, I swam a 2500 after CC practice and then I ran 10 miles later this evening with :30 tempo pace. Good day of training but I know that I need to be swimming more frequently, I can feel the sloppiness.

Day 152: 9/13/2010

An hour and half trainer session in the late evening and watched 2004 Ironman Hawaii. This is the year that Sarah Reinertsen tried but failed to make the cut off, Norman won his first title while Peter Reid finished second and Nina Kraft was disqualified for blood doping.

Day 151: 9/12/2010

I played in a golf tournament today that took much longer than I expected. Not good when you have a 5 hour bike ride planned. I was able to ride for 3 hours outdoors and the rest were inside on the trainer. Not ideal but I felt I needed to do this.

Days 148 - 150
Home cross country meet and all my energy went to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment