Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 163 9/24/2010

Last long effort before Kona finished. Feels good knowing that the work has been done and the "hay is in the barn." Ran 2:20 with the XC kids today after school. It was very cool of them to split up into 2 varsity groups that each ran 1:10 with me. I don't think I would have done as good without them... so THANKS! Total milage was 17.5 miles. I wore my Kona
Saucony's and drank the Powerbar Perform sports drink that will be on the course in Hawaii. So it's all systems go! Everything worked :D



Another thing I noticed today was how loose my fuel belt now fits. It carries 2 bottles behind my waist and it used to fit snug and now it bounces all around until I drink some from each bottle. I know I have lost weight and my clothes fit much better, like they used to but it was weird seeing how that belt is just too big for me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment