Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 154: 9/15/2010

Wednesday is long run day so I started, as usual with the XC team and then continued. Today was another 2 hours and I wish I could say I blazed it but it was more like I went up in flames the last part. Sucks. At this point, does every workout need to be successful? Ideally I guess so but life isn't always ideal. I have no idea why but my legs feel sore and tired so i hope I'm not getting a cold. I don't feel like I am? Right now I'm in agony I have so much gas and stomach cramps but to be honest I don't know why. I had a good breakfast and a good lunch and I carried a water bottle with me all day. During my run I went through a package of sport beans and a gel plus 2 flasks of Gatorade with crab pro. I noticed on my swim yesterday that my feet were cramping also?

Any worthwhile suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment