Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 119: 8/11/2010

So freakin busy with the first day back to school. I definitely have the blues that summer is over. I stayed up way too late getting ready and I got to school early to make sure everything was ready to go. First day and first impressions ya know. The first day says a lot about what kind of teacher you will be. In my hurry I forgot to bring a lunch and I don't have planning this year until the last period of the day. Needless to say I got home and was pretty hungry and it was 100 degrees out. I did manage a 1:30 run but simply did not have the time for my planned 1:30 ride. This evening I sat in front of the computer getting ready for tomorrows first day of official XC practice.

So coach, sorry no bike, I honestly had zero time today :( It will get better when I get into the swing of it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment