Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 134: 8/26/2010

Up early this morning for a swim and got to use my new goggles again, they are so bomb. It is so nice to see so clearly the entire time without any fog. If I could I would use a new pair of goggles like every week. I can never swim very much in the mornings so I did my usual 2000. I wasn't even very creative this morning as I did a 1000 swim and a 1000 pull.

After a busy day of school I coached cross country and was interviewed by the local newspaper for the Fall sports preview. They even interviewed 3 of my runners who are all very well deserving.

I planned on riding outside but I decided to let my Lindsey have her opportunity to run with her new friend and enjoy the nice evening. I jumped on the trainer at 8:30 and rode for an hour and a half and watched the 2005 Ironman Hawaii. It was an awesome year and very inspirational. I can't believe I will do that in about 6 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks babe for working time into your schedule that allows for my training too! I can't believe ironman is coming up so soon! I know you will do well, you deserve it! Can't wait to cheer you on, iron dad. Love you

    ReplyDelete