Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 137: 8/29/2010

I feel crazy saying it but 5 hour bike rides are getting easier. I am going farther and faster than I did 3 weeks ago. It is now just a ride and not this monumental distance I made it out to be 3 weeks ago. Today I didn't even need any recovery, I just got home and started doing stuff and still haven't stopped. I just washed the car and I am going to clean my bike and do laundry...

Anyway, thanks to my buddy, EP, who rode 1:30 with me today. The company was nice while it lasted.

Overall, I had a great week and am proud that I did all those hours during school and while coaching too. August is shaping up to be my second best month of the year, only behind July but ahead of June. I feel good and am looking forward to finishing up the next 4 weeks.


1 comment: