Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 58: 6/11/2010

Good solid day and I'm heading into the weekend with 11.5 hours of training under my belt.

Today I ran :45 easy on the golf course, biked 1:45 with some :15 intervals and swam a 3000. Total for the day was 3:30.

Like I said in an earlier post, in college I used to try and make 10 hours by Friday so I could head into the weekend with double digit hours already. That meant that I wouldn't have to kill myself over the weekend and I'd still have a very respectable total, and if I did work hard I would end up with a great total. It has been a very long time since I've had a week like this one and I don't even feel like trying to look it up through all of my training logs from the last 10 years. Also, when I did this in college I specifically remember some long bikes happening during the week to pad that total but this week I have only biked twice and I wouldn't call neither one a long ride. I have simply been consistent with 3 swims, 2 bikes and 4 runs thus far. Consistency is the name of the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment