Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 59: 6/12/2010

The highlight of today was Emma's first swim meet. She swam 3 events and did so awesome! We were very proud of her. Check our family blog as Lindsey will make a post sometime soon with a story and some pictures.

I made it home from the meet in Belen and I finally got to the pool with enough time to swim a quick 2000 with my brother, Mike. My mom made dinner and it quickly became pretty late. I really did not want to ride the trainer but I wanted to face skipping a workout even less. So at 9:00 I jumped on the trainer and watched the 2009 Ironman on DVD. Very inspiring and at the same time looks really really painful.

With one day left in the week (and one of the toughest) I have made every workout this week and I feel great about that and how things are going. I could see veins in my calves all day and I'm getting some abs back! Woo hoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment