Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 64: 6/17/2010

Thursday and I have 10 hours for the week already! Last week I was bragging that I did that by Friday and this week it's done in 4 days. I feel good and I feel fast but I must be tired because I have taken a nap each of the last 3 afternoons. Come August, I won't have that luxury :( So I guess I will take advantage while I can.

Today I rode solo in the morning for 1:45 with some :20 intervals. And after an afternoon trip to the city dump I made it to the pool for a quick 2500 yards.

Mike is leaving today back to Las Cruces and I really enjoyed the week with him although I wish he was more of a morning person while he's here! I am looking forward to tomorrow's long and hard run and Sunday's bike/brick. Next week is taper time for Lubbock and the Montoya Mafia will be kickin' ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment