Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 62: 6/15/2010

Early ride with my brother, Mike. We rode about 33 miles in 1:45. We started at 6 AM and I know it was not what Mike would have chosen but with me having to work at 9, I appreciate the effort bro!

Swam a 3000 in the evening.

Good day of training and good afternoon nap of about 2.5 hours! The weekly total so far is 5 hours and 5 minutes, pretty good for a Tuesday. Tomorrow I have a solid run planned in the morning and I am a little anxious to get it started. I look forward to pushing myself and becoming a better athlete. What a better thing to invest in than yourself.

Also, on a side note... I have now seen sub 160 lbs on the scale each of the last 3 times I've gotten on. This morning I was 158 and 9% body fat. It's nice to see some extra weight melting off!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you got Mike to go out the door with you that early. You get points just for that.

    ReplyDelete