Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 26: 5/10/2010

I just got in my new swim workout book from Trisports.com and I have been excited to try a workout from there. I already own vol 1 but I wanted vol2 because the workouts are longer in the 2nd edition. Today I tried to finish the first workout in the book which was 4400 yards total but I ran out of time as our pool here has shitty hours. I was able to swim 3700 in 1:15. My favorite part of the workout was doing a broken 250 where I went hard for a 100, then 3 50's. The 100's were under 1:20 and the 50's were under :40. I was :Pleased. Next time I will have to get to the pool with enough time to finish some of these!

2 comments:

  1. YOu would smoke me in the water right now! I need to start swimming. Have not swam since last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe but I would need all the lead I could get when it came time for the bike and run!

    ReplyDelete