Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 36: 5/20/2010

Ok, so morning workouts aren't so much a thing I can plan for. With a 9 month old at home, if it can happen then I need to take advantage of it and if it doesn't happen it just doesn't happen. At 5:30, Grace wakes up screaming and I know and can tell that I need to take this one. I do enjoy having Grace fall asleep on my chest but no morning workout because everytime I try to put her down she would wake up screaming.

After school, lindsey had a physical therapist appointment so I had solo kid duty. Made it to the pool around 5:30 and swam a 2500 in :50. I did a 1000 yard TT and did it in 14:34. I wasn't very impresses as I have been swimming a whole bunch. I actually had a faster TT in January. I think I started too fast and struggled with my breathing and streamlines off the wall because of that.

Although I took the day off from work on monday and got in a long ride, I am now behind where I was at this point last week. If I want to catch up I need 2:10 tomorrow. Stay tuned. I have to be at graduation tomorrow at 6:30 so lay your bets down now. Do I make it or do I fizzle out?

1 comment:

  1. quit your whinning! j/k bro. I totally can relate to the early morning kids waking up before you try and go out and train. I missed my 4am run this morning because I had to sleep on Christian's floor at 2:30am because he was afraid the dark. Must have had himself a little nightmare or something.

    ReplyDelete