Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 42: 5/26/2010

Didn't do my first workout till around 7 this evening and just finished my 2nd workout 10 minutes after 11. Not what I prefer but I guess I got the work done.

I ran the ditch bank loop and finally after 3 tries I was able to finish it in under an hour. Time for the 8 mile course was 58 minutes and change. That was great considering I was tired and irritable before I left. (Sorry Linds) I relaxed for a bit then started riding the bike on the trainer and watched an hour and 5 minutes of Ironman... The movie, not the race, on Blu Ray.

So total for the day was 2:05 and that puts my hours for the week at 5. This is the point last week when my wheels sort of fell off for a couple of days. None of that this week.

2 comments:

  1. after 11pm? Damn dude that's late. I'd be in bed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow.. 11:00? That is hard core! Great job on your run... what are you shooting for now.. is there a :55 in your future?!

    ReplyDelete