Sunday, May 23, 2010

Days 37, 38 and 39: 5/21 - 23, 2010

Friday - nothing :( Grace duty in the morning and I helped with graduation in the evening.

Saturday - great day! Out the door early before the wind for a 2 hour run. I felt good the entire time. I also made it to the pool for 3500 yards of swimming. My feet and calves were cramping the entire time. Next time, I need to bring along some salt tablets after a hard run effort.

Sunday - again I made it out the door early before the wind... sort of. I rode 2 hours and 7 minutes out and then came back in 1:38 for a 3 hour 45 minute bike ride. The afternoon was spent at a graduation party for one of my XC runners and a long nap. I may do something inside this evening as it is still howling at 25 mph outside.

Weekly Summary:

3 swims totaling 9700 yards in 3.2 hours.

2 bikes totaling 122 miles in 6.8 hours.

3 runs totaling 25.75 miles in 3.5 hours.

total hours: 13.5 hours.

I already have my best swim and bike month that I've had in several years. My run can do the same if I put an effort into it this week. One thing I would like to see for this next week is to up the number of workouts I do for the week. I don't think 8 workouts is enough? Only 2 rides is for sure not enough rides.

1 comment: