Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 102: 7/25/2010

What an awesome day to cap off an awesome week. I rode 4 hours under cloudy skies with some sprinkles here and there. I unfortunately got a flat at 3 hours and even more unfortunately had a spare tube that didn't hold air either so
I thought I was stranded. I called home and Lindsey was on her way but just as I started walking a local cyclist rolled up and gave me a tube! How cool was that?! I called Lindsey and canceled the help but she decided to head out anyway and bring me a cherry coke and say hi. I love seeing her and the kids when I'm out training, it makes me feel like a super hero. So I finished my 4 hour ride feeling great. I even negative split the second half by about 13 minutes.

Workout number 2 was a swim and at this point I only needed :45 to get to 20 hours for the week and since I got there with only about that much time left
before they closed... I made my goal of 20 hours!! First time ever I get to 20 hours!! And surprisingly I don't feel wasted and actually pretty good.

Now it's time to reward myself with some dinner at El Camino and I'm feeling like a chef special burger mmmmmm.

There is an open faced burger and fries underneath all that cheese and green chili, believe me ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment