Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 77: 6/30/2010

The last day of June; Time is flying by! I finished off the month with an hour run in the morning and an hour swim in the evening. With that last effort, I was able to have a 60 hour month, the best monthly effort I have EVER had. During the month of June I swam 43350 yards or 24.6 miles, biked nearly 500 miles, and ran 135 miles. I accomplished these distances with 17 swims, 16 bike rides and 20 runs, also the highest number of workouts I have ever done in a month in each discipline. Everythingabout this month was great minus my run at BSLT and who knows, maybe all this training had something to do with it. But this month did more good than harm as my main goal at BSLT was to finish and validate my slot. The ultimate goal is Kona.

No comments:

Post a Comment