Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 91: 7/14/2010

Training and life kind of caught up to me today. I ran 1:30 in the morning and although the run felt fine getting out of bed was a struggle. I felt like a zombie. I couldn't wait for the afternoon so I could take a nap. It worked out perfectly since Lindsey and Emma had haircut appointments and Grace was ready for her nap. When I woke up the weather was bad enough to discourage my planned ride. I waited but the wind didn't stop and the dark thunderstorms stayed threatening in the distance. Plus, I had some things I needed to take care of that had been ignored and we also needed to go to the grocery store.

I still clung to some hope that I would ride the trainer at this point. I even rented a movie to help the time go by faster. But when I got home, it was perfect family time. Instead of riding I played with the girls and did a few more chores around the house. I even fixed the wood fence that has been broken for a few months now!

Anyways I am up this morning, still tired, but am dressed for an early ride. Although I feel bad for missing that ride yesterday, I must say I think I needed the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment