Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 86: 7/9/2010

Again I'm done in the early afternoon :) This morning I ran a warm up solo before practice then met the kids and soon started :20 of tempo running. Total run time was 1 hour with warm up and cool down. The run felt good and I have noticed my tempo pace come down from around 7 minute miles to 6:40 minute miles average.

Then a 3000 in the pool at lunch. I have 2 books that I choose workouts from and the one I happen to pick today was a good one. It had some dps (distance per stroke) sets and some 3-4-5- breathing sets (breathing every 3rd stroke, then every 4th...).

Total for the day was 2 hours and total for the week is 9:55. That is a real good total time considering I took Monday off.

This weekend does have a nice long ride scheduled and a 7k run race up a mountain. Lots to look forward too!

No comments:

Post a Comment